Monday, June 2, 2014

So hard

I have no may ideas and things I need to do but I never seem to get them finished. Why? I am a procrastinator. Plus my kids are just too darn cute not to spend every minute with. Well almost every minute.

Organizing is not my strong suit. Meal planning has gone down the shoot. My house looks like a tornado hit is and then came back and hit it again.

I need to just do it.

I have got to get together a calender for the summer. This includes activities for all the kids and for the first time ever home school plans. I think that the home school planning is making me a bit nervous. I have no idea were to start, how to assess, etc... I have my seven yr olds cursive learning folder done, that is it. Next week is the first full week of summer vacation! YIKES! The younger kids I have no clue... Best get to work on that huh?



Meal planning... yea...

I did do it for awhile. It kind of slipped away from me. We are back to eating the same stuff over and over again. The reason: I know how to cook the stuff we eat over and over again. Reading recipes takes time. Time I usually don't have when cooking since I have screaming kids on my legs. I seriously need to do better though. We've eaten horribly the last few months.



The big one:

Cleaning out the house. I don't' seem to ever have time do it. I honestly have taken out about three trash bags full of just toys. It hasn't even scratched the surface of what needs to go. What is sad is that my kids don't play with over half of what they get for Christmas and birthdays.  We have over flow and it just looks bad in the play room. No matter how many times I organize it. (Yes, I do actually do that.) It looks like a huge mess.



Regular cleaning:


Oh yes. I really don't like to clean because it means I have to move the thousands of items on the floor.  I do dust what I can and I vacuum on average five times a day.  But dusting and folding laundry hahahaha. My couch is a clothing catcher and my entertainment center is a breeding place for dust mites.




So how to get it done... I have no clue. Keep chugging along.

No comments:

Post a Comment