Thursday, September 11, 2014

Mom Wars

    I just don't get it. Why do we always seem to tear people down? Why do we always have to at like we are the prefect parent?

   I logged into Facebook and checked a page I rarely post to. I rarely post to this page because the moms, who are all twin moms, are horrid to each other. It is sad really because having multiples is hard enough. Having another multiple mom tear you down makes you feel even worse.
 
  The poor lady posted about her bad day and how she got upset with another mom with one kid at the grocery store because she took the double cart. She was just venting because she already had a hard day before the grocery store and she was hoping for just a little bit of peace. Well it didn't happen. The MoMs tore her apart on the site. Why? I can only guess they are perfect and have wonderful rainbow, unicorn and glitter days.  No one is perfect. Why can't we show compassion instead of mean nasty words towards someone?

  That wasn't the first time I have seen other moms tearing each other down. It is sad. Why can't we just look at each other and say, "Hey, I know you are doing the best that you can. We all are".


 So here's to you moms. I know you are doing what you think is best and right for your kids. I know that some days we lose some days we win. I know that some days are a heck of a lot harder than other days. We are all just doing the best we can.

Glitter, rainbows and unicorns to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment