Saturday, September 7, 2013

meal plan week two (still needs updating)

Yes meal planning is back on! I found a great app called Big Oven. It has been easier to use than interest pinning.
Monday (sept. 2nd)
BBQ bundles- My boys and hubby preferred the mustard based sauce over the ketchup but hubby says the ketchup tastes better as leftovers.

Quinoa bean salad- I didn't put in the chick peas. I enjoyed this side dish. Hubby and the older boys not too much. They aren't that big on healthy bean/pea based food. No issues from the three younger eaters though;)

Tuesday (sept. 3rd)
Bean and cheese enchiladas- I added beef to this recipe because I have a hubby who believes in meat. Everyone liked this meal.

Wednesday (sept. 4th)
We had left over day. I usually make recipes serve eight people since there are indeed eight of us but with the little kids and baby we always have left overs:)

Thursday (Sept. 5th)
3 Envelope roast. This was a very tender roast. I never thought to put ranch, italian and brown gravy packets into a pot roast... But surprisingly it tastes really good
Rolls (cheated here and did pillsbury)
Amish bean salad chilled


Friday (Sept 6th)



Saturday (Sept 7th)


No comments:

Post a Comment